Canopy fairing

Over last two weeks spent about 15 hours working on canopy fairing.

First time in my life I made something from fiberglass. It turned out OK. It will be much better on my next plane.

Although the fibergalss work turned out to be reasonably simple, I cant say I enjoyed it.

Anyway, the fairing looks OK.

It will need another coat of epoxy and a little sending just before painting or vinyl covering.

I use playdough to fill the cavities before laying fiberglass layup. It worked really good. I also used black tint on the bottom layer of the fiberglass. Probably should have used the tint on all other layers, but it would make my work a bit extra hard for the first-timer I am.